How To Make Your Own Miracle-Grow
A lot of people, myself included, HATE to use commercial fertilizer on their plants and veggies.
It works but there are so many chemicals involved, some I can’t even pronounce that are so bad for the environment.
Today I am sharing a little family secret recipe (I know, not so secret anymore) that has had the same results if not better than miracle-grow. We call it the plant growing solution.
This recipe has been in our family for over 60 years! I hope you can use it and make it your family go-to fertilizer too.
Growing Solution Recipe
What you need:
- 1 gallon of water
- 1 tbsp epsom salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of household ammonia.
- Mix all ingredients together and use once a month on your plants.
What to do:
- Mix all ingredients together. (shake before use)
- use once a month on your plants by mixing a 1/8 -1/4 of the concentrate with 4 cups of water in a watering can. (use 1/8th for a light feeding or 1/4th for a heavier feeding)
- watch your plants explode with growth.
More interesting articles you may be interested in reading:
Thanks for reading and be sure to share this info with your friends using the social share buttons below.
Talking about social stuff, consider liking our Facebook page to keep up to date with our articles.