Tranquil Redwood Cabin
High on Sunrise Mountain, Romantic, Tranquil Redwood Cabin, 1.3 Fenced Acres, Gas Fireplace, Beautiful Redwood & Mountain Views, Hot Tub; Short Drive to Duncans Mills, River Beaches, Coast, Wine Tasting, Golf. WIFI. Keyless Entry. Your Well-Behaved Dog is Welcome!
The deck has a nice Jacuzzi to lounge around and bubble the day away. The deck also features a sweet round picnic table to enjoy your meals outside, in the forest. With the solar lights around the deck you can really have an ambient night anytime of the year.
The living room is adjacent to the dining area; the kitchen and bathroom are off the dining area. Upstairs from the living room, there’s a loft bedroom. The living room opens to one porch, and the dining room opens to another. It’s just a few steps to the deck with outdoor dining, and hot tub. Due to its mountainous locale, the driveway to this cabin is somewhat steep.
Imagine lounging around on this sofa as the sunsets, the birds and wildlife come out so enjoy a nice glass of wine whilst listening to the animals outside. I couldn’t imagine anywhere else I would want to visit.
The cabin is very rustic and cozy (note: this is what we loved about the cabin, but if you’re expecting perfect/luxurious accommodations, this is not the place for you).
Once we arrived, we only left the property to walk our dogs in the neighborhood (folks in the area were pretty friendly), otherwise we spent our time enjoying the cabin itself – reading, playing cards, watching movies, and napping.
I would definitely return if I ever come back to this area. A fairy-tale cottage with real personality. So if you want to visit Russia, his cabin will be your best bet to really enjoy the tranquility and fresh air!
The cabin is just deep in the dense forest. This picture really shows you how dense the trees are. I love this view, I could walk in it for hours and hours.
- Forested Mountain Property, Views
- 1 Bedroom (queen)
- 1 Bathroom (tub/shower combo)
- Woodstove (living room), Gas Fireplace (dining room)
- Ceiling Fan (living room)
- 2 Cable TVs (#1 40″ w/DVD and VCR in living room; #2 w/VCR in bedroom)
- Unlimited Domestic Long Distance
- Supersonic Portable MP3/CD Cassette Recorder with AM/FM Radio, USB/SD
- Hardwood Floors, High, Open-Beam Ceiling
- Dining Set (4), Bar Seating (2)
- Gas Stove, Coffee Grinder
- Washer and Dryer
- Keyless Entry
- 1 Fenced (low sections may not contain jumpers) Acre of Mixed Redwood Forest
- Detached Hillside Deck with Loungers, Dining Set (4), Hammock, Hot Tub (4 person), Gas Grill, Forested Valley View
- Your Well-Behaved Dog is Welcome!
- Short Drive to Wine Tasting, Northwood Golf, Coast
- Great area for cycling!
Thanks for reading and be sure to share this info with your friends using the social share buttons below. Talking about social stuff, consider liking our Facebook page to keep up to date with our articles. Check out our other articles for more mental scoops!