10 Organic Ways To Kill Ants For Good
6. Mix together one-third cup of molasses, six tablespoons of sugar, and six tablespoons of active dry yeast into a smooth paste. Use the mixture to coat strips of cardboard. Keep out of reach of pets and small children. You can leave mixture on a saucer outside anthill and they’ll eat it and die!
7. Fold contact paper in half, with the sticky side out and make a circle around base of plant. The ants get stuck on the paper – problem solved.
8. Cut off the bottom of a paper cup and cut a slit up the side of the cup and coat outside with Vaseline and place around base of plant. You can also use packing tape.
9. Mix one cup of borax, two-thirds a cup sugar and one cup water. Dip cotton balls in the solution and place in areas near your anthill Ants will leave the plants alone and ingest the sweet mixture. The borax kills the ants.
10. Diatomaceous earth is a commonly sold organic pesticide that will destroy the insects outer skeletons, causing the pests to die from dehydration.
If you enjoyed this article, would you mind taking a few seconds and sharing it on your Facebook or Twitter and if you have a Pinterest account, give it a pin, this way a lot more people get to see our posts and you can help us out tremendously.