10 Organic Ways To Kill Ants For Good
Ants are everywhere at the moment. They have even found their way into my kitchen and I am just about at my whits end. I don’t like to use harsh chemicals because of my dogs so I went searching for the best organic methods to get rid of them for good.
I have tried all 10 and all seem to work. Some take longer than others and depending on what type of ant you are actually dealing with. Check out all 10 and let me know if you end up trying any. If you have any other ways to rid them please let me know also and I will test it out and put it on this article.
10 Organic Ways To Kill Ants For Good:
1. Baking soda is poisonous to ants, sprinkle it around your plants to ensure ants will stay away.
2. Flour & Baby Powder will keep ants from reaching your plants, ants will not cross the powder – so circle your plants with it.
3. You can use coffee grounds, chili powder, cinnamon, peppermint or black pepper. All deter ants and if you pour coffee grounds directly on an anthill, they will eat the coffee grounds and implode.
4. Grits, instant rice & cream of wheat can be sprinkled around plants. The ant will eat a piece of whichever you sprinkle, drink water and the grain expands and kills the ant.
5. Fill a spray bottle with 1 part vinegar and 1 part water and spray on plants. The acid in vinegar will kills ants.
see 5 more organic ways to kill ants on the next page! – (this keeps the website fast)